ATV Experience – 2 Hours
Welcome to the best Jungle & River ATV Adventure in Costa Rica. This experience starts in our adventure center, where all the safety instruction are given by your bilingual guide before you begin your journey you will have the opportunity to drive a few laps on our specially designed private practice track.
We will then depart on this amazing adventure along jungle trails, following rivers and fun muddy dirt paths.
Time and trail conditions allowing, you can take a quick swim in our natural swimming pool, during the tour your guide will have water and at the end of your Costa Rica ATV adventure, we will greet you with fresh tropical fruits.
- 2 hour ATV tour
- Bilingual guides
- Safety equipment
- Fruits & water
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and Honda Foutrax 420cc and Kymco 300cc vehicles are used on the tour.
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes (preferably activewear)
- Tennis shoes
- Swimming clothes
- Drivers must be 18 years
- ATV passengers must be a minimum of 8 years old
- You may get dirty on this tour, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of 1 person, Maximum of 50 people
- Pick-up is is included within the Jaco area.
If you are in the Jaco area: please contact your Guide & Coordinator, Antonio by sending your him a message at +506 8632 6952 or click here to automatically open a conversation with Antonio on WhatsApp so that he can arrange your pick-up.
- If you are not in the Jaco area: Please meet at Playa Hermosa Vacation Office in Central Jaco 30 minutes before your tour time or if you need transportation coordinated for you, please contact your Guide & Coordinator, Antonio by sending your him a message at +506 8632 6952 or click here to automatically open a conversation with Antonio on WhatsApp.
- If you are a member of an existing reservation made under a different name staying at one of our Vacation Rental properties, please include the name of the person that the existing reservation has been made under in the Order Notes during the Checkout process so that we can be aware of this.
- Quad ATV: $75 per person – deposit is $20 per person
- Bring cash or credit/debit card to pay the remaining balance on the day of the experience if you choose to pay only a deposit before your scheduled tour. Keep in mind that you can pay a deposit now and also pay the remaining balance online later as well.
- If you would like a Buggy Style ATV instead of a Quad ATV, it is a $110 additional charge.
Costs For Sharing ATVs:
Sharing a Quad ATV (4-wheeler)
- 2 people can fit on a Quad ATV (4-wheeler).
If you plan on sharing a Quad ATV then the 2nd person only needs to pay $30 extra and not the full $75. When making your reservation here, you only need to list 1 person. We will collect the additional $30 the day of your ATV Experience.
If 4 people are going on the tour and they will be sharing 2 Quad ATVs there will be 2 people on each Quad ATV. So when making the reservation here on this page, you need to count each Quad ATV as a person, in this case 2 people. The cost would be $150 now and the 2 additional people sharing the ATVs will be only $30 each and collected the day of the tour.
Sharing a Buggy ATV
- 1-4 people can fit on a Buggy ATV.
It is $110 additional for a Buggy ATV. If you plan on sharing a Buggy ATV and 1-4 people will be riding in the Buggy ATV, when making your reservation here on this page, you need to count everyone riding in the Buggy ATV as 1 person.
If 5 people are going on the tour and 2 people want a Quad ATV for each of person and the remaining 3 people want to ride in 1 Buggy ATV, you would count this reservation as 3 people and you would add 1 Buggy ATV in the Buggy Style ATV Option below. It would be $75 for each Quad ATV and $110 additional for the Buggy ATV ($150 + $110) with 3 people riding in it making the total $260.
Start times: You can choose from 8am, 10am, 12pm or 2pm