Arenal Volcano Experience
Tempting even the most experienced traveler, the Arenal’s wonders will be sure to satisfy your craving to explore.
This volcano’s surrounding ecosystem finds strength in its diversity where the slight changes of altitude have created unique micro-climates with a plethora of exotic species.
It’s also the home of various hot springs formed through water bubbling from the surface, boding purifying mineral waters that have been used as therapeutic bathing for more than two hundred years. Not only have these therapeutic waters been used to cure rheumatism, lumbago, sprains, aging joints and tendinitis among other ailments but they are also simply refreshing and uplifting to relax in.
- We operate daily with a minimum of 4 people
- If you are a group of 3 people, please ask for availability
- Starting/Pick-up times is 7:30am
- This is an all day experience
- Pick-up is is included within the Jaco area
- If you are not in the Jaco area: Please meet at Playa Hermosa Vacation Office in Central Jaco or we will coordinate transportation with you.
- If you are a part of an existing group or staying at one of our Vacation Rental properties, please add the name of the person that the existing reservation has been made under in the Order Notes during the Checkout process.
Minimum of 4 people
1-5 people = $180 per person
6 people or more = $150 per person
Deposit $50 per person
- Baldi Hot Springs Entry Fee
- Lunch or Dinner
- The Art Gallery
- Observatory Lava Hike
- Tour of the cleanest town in the country – La Fortuna
What To Bring:
- Long pants
- Bug spray