Ocean View Zipline Experience
Zipping on 14 cables at 30 miles an hour, flying from tree to tree can be a very liberating experience.
Stretching along the coast with incredible landscapes; Mother Nature offers the perfect setting, filled with a rich, lush landscape to experience the Costa Rican canopy that seems to hold secrets of its own.
Join us on a zipline adventure in the rainforest to experience sea breeze in the air and wind in your hair for only $60 a person
Available tour times are 8am, 10am, 1pm and 3:30pm every day of the week.
Pick up is 30 minutes before the tour start time and is included within Jaco and Playa Hermosa.
It is around a 10 minute drive to zip lining and zip lining is around 2 hours.
You can also meet at our office at Playa Hermosa Vacation Office in the center of downtown Jaco to be transported to zip lining.
- Pick-up is is included within the Jaco area.
If you are in the Jaco area: please contact your Guide & Coordinator, Antonio by sending your him a message at +506 8632 6952 or click here to automatically open a conversation with Antonio on WhatsApp so that he can arrange your pick-up.
- If you are not in the Jaco area: Please meet at Playa Hermosa Vacation Office in Central Jaco 30 minutes before your tour time or if you need transportation coordinated for you, please contact your Guide & Coordinator, Antonio by sending your him a message at +506 8632 6952 or click here to automatically open a conversation with Antonio on WhatsApp.
- If you are a member of an existing reservation made under a different name staying at one of our Vacation Rental properties, please include the name of the person that the existing reservation has been made under in the Order Notes during the Checkout process so that we can be aware of this.
$70 per person – $25 deposit per person
- You must wear sport clothes/ active wear and tennis shoes.
- We will be in a jungle full of shade, therefore sunscreen is unnecessary.
- Please do not use mosquito repellent- it affects the wildlife.