Mountain Jungle View Zipline Experience
This tour is designed not only as an extreme adventure, but a way to enjoy nature without harming the environment. Our property boasts spectacular views of Herradura Bay and Island, and the Nicoya Gulf. Within the property, you will to see scarlet macaws, chestnut mandible toucans and white faced monkeys in their natural environment. This property has 80 acres of land and 50% is protected by the government institution FONAFIFO.
The adventure starts on a 15-minute ride aboard our specially designed tractor. Once we reach the top of the mountain, our bilingual guides will explain step-by-step all the safety procedures you must follow to enjoy your Zip Line adventure, we then descend to the bottom via a series of zip lines, including 12 platforms and 10 cables with a total cable distance of 3.5 kilometers, among them longest cable in the area (2400 ft.) at the end we will greet you with fresh tropical fruits and cool water.
Along the way our professional photographers will capture the best pictures of your adventure, and will have them available for purchase at the end of the tour.
Available tour times are 8am, 10am, 1pm and 3pm every day of the week.
Pick up is 30 minutes before the tour start time and is included within Jaco and Playa Hermosa.
It is around a 10 minute drive to zip lining and zip lining is around 2 hours.
You can also meet at our office at Playa Hermosa Vacation Office in the center of downtown Jaco to be transported to zip lining.
- Pick-up is is included within the Jaco area.
If you are in the Jaco area: please contact your Guide & Coordinator, Antonio by sending your him a message at +506 8632 6952 or click here to automatically open a conversation with Antonio on WhatsApp so that he can arrange your pick-up.
- If you are not in the Jaco area: Please meet at Playa Hermosa Vacation Office in Central Jaco 30 minutes before your tour time or if you need transportation coordinated for you, please contact your Guide & Coordinator, Antonio by sending your him a message at +506 8632 6952 or click here to automatically open a conversation with Antonio on WhatsApp.
- If you are a member of an existing reservation made under a different name staying at one of our Vacation Rental properties, please include the name of the person that the existing reservation has been made under in the Order Notes during the Checkout process so that we can be aware of this.
$70 per person – $25 Deposit per person
- 15 minute tractor ride
- 10 cables and 12 platforms
- Bilingual guides
- Safety equipment
- Fruits & Water
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
What To Bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Cameras are optional – we provide professional photography service.