Horseback Riding & Waterfall Experience
This is perhaps one of the best ways to discover the wonders of the Costa Rica rainforest. We have some of the best-kept horses and views in the area, only 20 minutes from Villa Caletas and Playa Hermosa area. Come and discover nature at its best in our private and exclusive 80-acre property, where you will also enjoy our own private waterfalls and natural swimming pools.
You may be able to spot some great wildlife such as toucans, scarlet macaws, and white-faced monkeys. Upon arrival at the waterfalls and swimming pool area, you will have some time to relax and enjoy the waterfalls and natural slide. The tour starts at our beautiful Herradura Costa Rica base, just 10 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Suenos Resort.
Once you arrive we will equip you and depart on our journey to the waterfalls and natural swimming pools. Along the way, you will see farms, get a close look at nature, as you start ascending through the rainforest, during the tour your bilingual guide will provide bottled water and at the end of your journey we will greet you with fresh tropical fruits.
During your Costa Rica Horseback Adventure our professional photographers will capture the best moment and have them available for purchase at the end of your tour.
- Starting times are 8am, 10am & 1pm
- Approximately 2 hours long
- Pick-up is is included within the Jaco area
- If you are not in the Jaco area: Please meet at Playa Hermosa Vacation Office in Central Jaco or we will coordinate transportation with you.
- If you are a part of an existing group or staying at one of our Vacation Rental properties, please add the name of the person that the existing reservation has been made under in the Order Notes during the Checkout process.
$75 Per Person – Deposit $20 per person
- Bilingual guides
- Safety equipment
- Entrance to the Waterfalls
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean
What To Bring:
- Long pants
- Water shoes or strap on sandals (for the Waterfalls)
- Tennis shoes