Canyoning with Local Cuisine Experience
This amazing Canyoning experience will take you hiking in the rainforest, rappelling down amazing waterfalls, trekking the river beds and jumping into natural swimming pools! this is a must-do adventure in Costa Rica!
Your adventure kicks off with a 15-minute tractor ride, you will then take a 15-minute nature hike to the starting platform, along the way you will discover the Central Pacific transitional rainforest.
Upon arrival to the first platform, you will get all the safety instructions, and start with our 250 ft auto guided rappel descent. Our second decent is a rappel down the face of a 70 ft waterfall, shortly after you will descend our biggest waterfall, an amazing 150ft rappel. We still have lots of fun, you will get to try our 15ft cannonball jump into a natural pool, if you don’t want to jump, you can just take our guided zipline to the bottom, after this, we have our natural slide and then the waterfall avalanche.
The difficulty of this tour is medium/high, you will have to be able to climb stairs, hike for about 15 minutes, your clothes and shoes will also get completely wet, so we recommend you have a sense of adventure.
- We operate daily with a minimum of 2 people
- Starting times are 8am & 12pm (8am tour lunch is at the end, 12pm tour lunch is first)
- The duration is 4 hours
- Minimum age 7 years of age or have a minimum of 50 pounds
- Max weight is 260 pounds
- Pick-up is 30 minutes before the tour start time and is included within the Jaco area
- If you are not in the Jaco area: Please meet at Playa Hermosa Vacation Office in Central Jaco or we will coordinate transportation with you.
- If you are a part of an existing group or staying at one of our Vacation Rental properties, please add the name of the person that the existing reservation has been made under in the Order Notes during the Checkout process.
$99 per person – Deposit $20 per person
- Bilingual Certified Guides
- Tractor ride
- Nature hike
- Waterfall rappels
- Natural slide
What To Bring:
- Clothes you can get wet in
- Extra clothes
- A towel
- Secure shoes
Phones and cameras will get wet, we do not recommend to bring them unless you have a dry-bag.